Tuesday, May 22, 2012


The day I left KL-study life. Everything ends there. The laughter we made in the small but cosy room has disappeared in my ears. TAR College, goodbye. My friends, goodbye. My room, goodbye. Goodbye and goodbye! Everything that has a start must end with an end. Life too. Asking about my feeling? I can't answer you, really. Flashing back the days with them, it was full of happiness. I like the moments we were together (It seems to be very abstract as I can't really mention a scene though).




Apong~! Long time no eat, miss it so much!
I just realized that different places, different kind of apong it has.
I've tried Kelantan's apong, Ipoh's apong and Taiwan's apong.

All are different no matter the taste and the look :)



Beer from Japan-one litre drink! Must be truly full after drinking:P
Want to try if I have the chance :)
菊水~

No comments:

Post a Comment