Friday, August 3, 2012

UPS :)

"Robotic life" strikes people's minds whenever talking about Matriculation. However, I disagree with it (not to used "totally" as maybe there's still a small proportion of answer inclines to--"yes"@@)

Hmm, what a formal opening it is! What's happening on me? The answer is so obvious--UPS! Actually, it's not scary to know about its looming, unless you're still unprepared. Yup, the most suitable and appropriate answer for my doubts! NOT PREPARED WELL!

What a long long time I lost connection with English though it can be said the second language after Melayu, here. My lovely classmates are all Malays except for my annoying ex-monitor and I. I don't know why I can't speak proper English in front of them. Confidence always fell away whenever making conversations in English with them. It made me go insane. Whatever assignments passed down to us, the Malays always did better than I did. In other words, I'm weaker than they are. Again, I'm making comparison with others which is certainly an unhealthy study way. Haizz, Voon Wei, it's nothing to do with others, it's all because of you yourself. Maybe, I can make an assumption which sounds like that: I was too emphasizing on my triple sciences and math so, most of my time has paid off for that, only a pity little time left for English. Undeniably, worries appear.

Okay, let bygone be bygone. We should look forwards. What we can do for the past is to take it as an lesson and never repeat it again! Ya, it seems to be so simple in saying but, how about in doing? I can't answer it. Instead, I don't want to keep any promise to myself.

Only time can proof it. Let's time decide.

Never cry over split milk. Right now, you should know what you supposed to do. Never try to do anything, just do it. The bear fruit depend on your effort!

effortless=no production
a little effort=less production

EXTREME EFFORT=OVERPRODUCTION=a lot of fruits-->healthy lifestyle

:)

1 comment:

  1. haha, i oso struggle for my english... seem rusted d...haha, anyway gud luck for ups and coming PSPM...

    ReplyDelete