Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A special present for me



Sunrise.
Pink-y sky.
Our promise.

Aimlessly, we walked around 1/4 KL.
Simple but joyful :)


National Museum.
Never have I been there before though I often went to KL.
My first time was with him, (camouflaged) as tourists.
Feeling so good :)



Bearnaut (astronaut):)
I think I'll never have a chance to wear spacesuit.
And, I don't think I want to. Wearing it means I got a high probability to leave my beloved for a decade :(
Life is too short to do whatever things we want to do. Don't waste even a second!



What is in your mind? Familiar to it?
It makes me think of Titanic.
Still remember the scene when Jack gentlemanly invited Rose to the dinner?
Anyhow, it's just an common staircases in the museum.
I must think too much :S


National Planetarium.
What a cosy place it is!
Walked by the whole journey, under the hot sun, without umbrellas,  we were truly wet .
The air-condition really did us a favor. Thanks :)


I've no idea about it.
Maybe it is an abstract planet :S


Old Train Station.
We've no idea to go there.
In the taxi, we were ready to have our lunch in KL Sentral.
Accidentally saw this ancient building, so great!
I'm glad that we asked to stop.
It was worthwhile indeed :)

A lot of exhibit inside.



It's something like weighing machine, of course to weigh heavy items or machines, but not me :)


Phone porridge, with old style phone, must be great :)



Obsolete locomotive outside the Old Train Station.


"An unknown day can also be gorgeous! :)"
It was what I learnt that day.






1 comment:

  1. seems that u are so happy to spend ur time with khai chun... jia you:)

    ReplyDelete